ithurts.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HeadOn - Apply Directly to Forehead Migraine Relief - See Reviews

Go down

HeadOn - Apply Directly to Forehead Migraine Relief - See Reviews Empty HeadOn - Apply Directly to Forehead Migraine Relief - See Reviews

Post  Admin Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:50 pm

A new headache treatment applied directly to the forehead!
Face your pain HeadOn™️

Safe to use with other medications
Invisible & Non-Greasy
No unwanted side effects
Can be used as often as needed
Homeopathic
Up to 100 applications

Works
by pm in ny on 12/3/09
Pros: Reduces Pain
Describe Yourself: Average Health
Best Uses: Daily Use
Bottom Line: recommended
I suffer w/many headaches & use all the Headon & the really work.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes / No - you may also flag this review.

head on is helful
by lbus in Vancouver, wa on 11/9/09
Pros: Reduces Pain
Cons: Causes Side Effects
Best Uses: Quick Fix
Use when you first feel the signs of headache, and it may prevent it from getting worse. I have found it really does work. In some cases, it may not; usually if you wait too long before applying it. The only side effect I have noticed is you can get some skin irritation where it is applied. Especially if you reapply throughout the day. I used this after listening to a lecture from a neurologist, who said cooling the surface of your head with ice, or other treatments can reduce headache pain. This is because a headache (migrain) pain is caused by the expansion of blood vessels just under the surface skin. Thus, any product such as this which causes a cooling effect may be helpful if ice is unavailable.

seems to help
by k in clemson. sc on 10/3/09
Pros: No Side Effects, Reduces Pain
Head-on helps alleviate my very bad headaches when used in addition to pain killers. It seems to soothe and alleviates some of the pain.

My DH Loves this Product
by LuvtoShop in Southern CA on 3/28/09
Describe Yourself: Athletic
Best Uses: Emergencies
My DH loves this product for his headaches which are caused my sinus. It provides immediate relief and works well. He swears by it...

Awesome Product!
by gpgirl in Canyon Country, CA on 3/24/09
Pros: No Side Effects, Promotes Healing, Reduces Pain
Worked really well along with my medication.

Fast Relief
by Karina in FL on 12/5/08
Pros: No Side Effects
Although Head On won't take away a full-blown migraine, I find it does provide great relief. I use it at the first signs of a migraine and during the time it lasts. It has helped make my tenion headaches disappear. I always have it at hand.

Amazing...
by Beth in Basking Ridge, NJ on 11/27/08
Best Uses: Emergencies
I am amazed how well this works. Like others have said, it won't get rid of a full-blown migraine, but I have been able to prevent some migraines by using this right away. The trick is to keep applying it until you get relief. It feels so good to rub it on your temples...ahhhh....

Really Helps
by Jenn in Boyertown, PA on 11/5/08
Pros: No Side Effects, Prevents Swelling, Promotes Healing, Reduces Pain
Best Uses: Daily Use
My migraines come with a lot of facial and neck pain along with heat, this really helps relieve the swelling and pain. The cooling affect is better than ice and much easier to administer.

i'm actually impressed!
by westchester mommy in ossining, ny on 10/15/08
Pros: Fast acting, No Side Effects, Reduces Pain
this is NOT going to get rid of your migraine. but, it WILL sort of numb the pain until your regular meds begin working. you can reapply it as often as you need. NOTE: it stops working when you wipe it off. it also doesn't mess up your make-up. i've been suffering with migraines since i was 7 years old. normally, i take medicine at the first sign of one. on the occasions that i can't or if one suddenly comes on, i grab this. it totally keeps me functioning until my otc meds start working. great product. a definite Must Have for my medicine cabinet.

Suprisingly works.
by Michele in Philadelphia, PA on 9/18/08
Pros: No Side Effects, Promotes Healing, Reduces Pain
Best Uses: Emergencies, Quick Fix, Traveling
Head On actually works surprisingly well. I gave it a try only because I do get migraines a lot and was willing to try just about anything. My migraines are the worst in the back of my left eye. When I feel one coming on, I rub Head On around my eye and it helps alleviate the pain. I don't know if it will ever get rid of the pain on its own because I usually will pop 2 excedrin migraines too, but Head On helps it go away faster in my opinion. Not a miracle product, but worth trying.

To learn more click here -> HeadOn

If it hurts we can help!
James Dean @ ItHurts.com

ItHurts.com is the premier health & wellness company that provides a community where people can talk to each other about their pain and share ideas that help you relieve and eliminate your pain.

Admin
Admin

https://ithurts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down