ithurts.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexcare Tegaderm - Use for minor wounds such as scrapes, burns and blisters - Reviews

Go down

Nexcare Tegaderm - Use for minor wounds such as scrapes, burns and blisters - Reviews Empty Nexcare Tegaderm - Use for minor wounds such as scrapes, burns and blisters - Reviews

Post  Admin Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Tegaderm - Use for minor wounds such as scrapes, burns

#1 Hospital Brand
Superior protection against water, dirt and germs
Lets skin breathe
Helps prevent infection
Stays on in water
Nexcare™️ Tegaderm - Use for minor wounds such as scrapes, burns - Transparent Dressing is a thin, clear dressing that keeps out water, dirt and germs, yet lets skin breathe. It is designed to be applied directly over clean skin or wounds and to stay on until new skin covers the wound surface or up to 7 days.

8 Sterile Dressings 2-3/8 in x 2-3/4 in (60.3 mm x 69.8 mm)

Questions? Toll Free 1-800-537-2191 or visit nexcare.com.

Nexcare first aid. Feels better. Is better.™️

Indications
Use for:
Protecting minor wounds, cut, scrapes, burns, blisters and post-surgical incisions
A protective cover on reddened or fragile skin
Dressing and securing I.V. catheters or other tubing
Can be worn in shower or bath.

TEGADERM WORKS!
by Seaview in Maryland on 1/16/10
Pros: Effective, Promotes Healing, Safe
Cons: Tricky to apply
Describe Yourself: Experienced skills
Best Uses: Keep In The Medicine Cabinet
Primary use: Personal
Bottom Line: recommended
Tegaderm is difficult to find in stores, but should be in every medcine cabinet! It is THE best product I've found for those injuries that aren't easy to bandage, such as cracks on the feet, blisters, etc. They actually promote healing while protecting the injured area. Amazingly they seem to work beautifully on injuries that you thought would never heal easily. Be sure to follow the application directions, however, as the bandage can stick to itself fairly easily.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes / No - you may also flag this review.

Excellent product
by Mortalgroove in Columbus, OH on 12/18/09
Pros: Easy To Use, Effective, Safe
Describe Yourself: CPR Trained
Best Uses: Keep In The Medicine Cabinet, Outdoor Activities, Quick Fix
Decent price, very effective for my uses. I cut these in half and use them to cover a small pain management patch because the adhesive on the patch is iffy at best.

Sticks Forever!!!
by MO in Rosamond,CA on 6/8/09
Pros: Easy To Use, Effective, Good protection, Keeps out water, Promotes Healing, Safe
Describe Yourself: Chronic pain sufferer
Best Uses: Covers medication patch, Keep In The Medicine Cabinet, Long Term Use
I use these to cover my Duragesic patches and it works wonderful. Now my patches stay on in water and do not come off until they are suppose to come off. Very easy to use too.

Wounds or Road Rash - Amazing Stuff!
by Susan715NY in New York on 4/6/09
Pros: Easy To Use, Effective, Promotes Healing, Safe
Describe Yourself: Novice First Aid Skills, Parent
Best Uses: Emergency Preparedness, Keep In The Medicine Cabinet, Keep In The Trunk, Outdoor Activities, Quick Fix
This stuff is amazing - my boyfriend first used it for nasty road rash from a bike crash and I am now using it on my sutures from hip arthroscopy. It is clear, paper thin, and sticks through showers for days and is easy to remove. It's light-weight and easy to stash in a bike kit or your glove compartment in case of emergencies. Comes in different sizes too!

Laura K.
by Laura K. in Boone, NC on 9/23/08
Pros: Easy To Use, Effective, Safe
Describe Yourself: Vast Medical Knowledge
Best Uses: Emergency Preparedness, Keep In The Medicine Cabinet, Long Term Use, Outdoor Activities, Quick Fix
I use these over my Fentanyl patches to keep them waterproof & stuck to my skin. Boy do they ever work like a dream! They keep my Fentanyl patches securely stuck to my skin, dry, protected, and eliminates water getting into the patches & ruining them. The patches don't stick to my skin well & will fall off without Tegaderms, Thank God for these! I will always use these as long as I am on Fentanyl patches.

Tegaderm dressings have ...
by Susan in Portland, OR on 8/3/07
Tegaderm dressings have literally saved my skin. Conventional first aid tape, even the paper kind, causes blisters and painful skin tears. Tegaderm, a thin, stretchy and totally waterproof dressing, provides strong and reliable coverage, yet is exceptionally gentle on fragile skin! To date, I have found nothing remotely comparable. I gave each person in my pain management group a dressing to try. The decision was unanimous: Tegaderm is by far the best dressing any of us have seen and used.

I currently wear these ...
by Cheryl H in Bakersfield, CA on 7/25/06
I currently wear these over a fentanyl pain patch. They stay on in the shower, are just the right size, and don't tear my skin off when I remove them! The cost at my local drugstore is almost double the drugstore.com price -- so I am glad to have found them here.

To learn click here => Tegaderm - Use for minor wounds such as scrapes, burns

If it hurts we can help!
James Dean @ ItHurts.com

ItHurts.com is the premier health & wellness company that provides a community where people can talk to each other about their pain and share ideas that help you relieve and eliminate your pain.

Admin
Admin

https://ithurts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down