ithurts.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MindSoothe - Promotes balanced mood, emotional health and feelings of well-being

Go down

MindSoothe - Promotes balanced mood, emotional health and feelings of well-being Empty MindSoothe - Promotes balanced mood, emotional health and feelings of well-being

Post  Admin Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Supporting emotional health and positive energies

Serotonin is an important neurotransmitter manufactured and found in the brain. Along with other neurotransmitters, serotonin helps to support emotional wellness and sleep patterns as well as energy levels, sex drive and appetite.

Serotonin also promotes healthy concentration, a positive mental attitude, memory and mental alertness. Other neurotransmitters such as dopamine, as well as certain hormones like cortisol are also involved in maintaining balanced mood and feelings of confidence and well-being.

While your feelings are not all about brain chemicals, the delicate balance between neurotransmitters and other hormones can play a big part in maintaining emotional stability, wellness and a positive outlook. Lifestyle, stress management and maintaining healthy relationships all contribute to happiness.

However, when there are challenges to face, a solid foundation of emotional health, balanced brain chemistry and a healthy self esteem will make all the difference to how we are able to cope or have the emotional strength to make changes necessary to improve our lives.

The natural way

A lot can be done to naturally maintain emotional health and a healthy positive mental attitude.

It is a good idea to keep your natural feel-good chemicals flowing by eating lots of fresh fruit and vegetables and whole grain foods, ensuring plenty of fresh air, adequate sleep, moderate sunshine and regular exercise. Many healthy foods (e.g. bananas, turkey and carbohydrates) contain nutritional precursors of serotonin and this makes them natural ‘mood foods’ to maintain healthy serotonin levels!

Also, never underestimate the power of a few stolen minutes during the workday (or school day) to rejuvenate the spirit and relax the mind – meditation, yoga or listening to a calming CD can all promote relaxation. Smoking, recreational drugs and alcohol can all depress the nervous system and affect the balance of neurotransmitters like serotonin – so try to cut back or avoid these habits for the sake of your emotional as well as your physical health.

Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to gently and safely support the healthy functioning of the brain and nervous system, as well as to maintain normal and efficient balance of emotion.

In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom. There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system and maintain balanced mood and a positive mental attitude, feelings of well-being, and support emotional wellness. (Kalb R, Trautmann-Sponsel RD, Kieser M. "Efficacy and tolerability of hypericum extract WS 5572 versus placebo in mildly to moderately depressed patients. A randomized double-blind multicenter clinical trial".

Psychiatrische Klinik der Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Erlangen, Germany. Pharmacopsychiatry. 2001 May;34(3):96-103).

What is MindSoothe?

MindSoothe is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy that has been especially formulated by a Clinical Psychologist for adults and teens, and comes in a compact capsule form, making it easy to take.

MindSoothe can be used to safely maintain emotional health, balanced mood and systemic harmony in the brain and nervous system, without harmful side effects. This remedy contains a selection of herbs known for their excellent and supportive function in maintaining brain and nervous system health, emotional balance and overall emotional well-being.

While the herbal ingredients in MindSoothe have been used for thousands of years in traditional folk medicine, more recently extensive research has supported the therapeutic and tonic benefits, as well as the safety profile of these herbs – meaning that you can use MindSoothe with confidence and without fear of side effects.

The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of manufacture, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!

In combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet, MindSoothe supports the healthy functioning of the brain and nervous system, thereby helping to support emotional wellness and maintaining balanced mood, a positive mental attitude, and routine equilibrium.

As a bonus, regular use of MindSoothe also helps to maintain healthy sleep patterns, a balanced appetite and support a healthy sex drive. MindSoothe can be used consistently, without compromising health.

MindSoothe Benefits:
Support emotional wellness and health
Support the nervous system
Lessen common feelings of the blues
Support a healthy motivated attitude
Address common premenstrual and menstrual tears and moodiness
Support a reasonable positive mental attitude
Maintain a well-adjusted outlook and positive temperament
Support healthy sleep patterns and a healthy balanced appetite

How has MindSoothe helped others?

“I have been running a very stressful business (advertising!) for 6 years now and got caught up in the whole clubbing scene and all the vices that accompany that type of lifestyle. The combination of work stress and partying hard took its toll. I was a mess and felt like I needed to take stock of my life. My prayers were answered with non-addictive herbal remedies like MindSoothe and PureCalm that acted like shock-absorbers, giving me the time I needed to recover and learn to cope with life’s ups and downs using my own common sense – a big thank you for showing me the way and bringing my life into a sphere of peace and self management. Incredible!”

- WG, Cape Town, South Africa

“Your products are amazing! Within 3 days of running out of my first bottle of MindSoothe, I noticed I was irritable and moody again. So I am reordering and trying some more of your “stress busters”. I am moving, building a house, and raising a 6 yr old (who is on summer vacation)all at the same time, and without your product, I just don't think I would be handling it all. Thanks again!”

- M.R.

“Your MindSoothe really helped me. I have been going through some bad times in a relationship and I felt as though I had hit rock bottom. After only three weeks, I could feel I had natural support. You will be glad to know that after six weeks I dumped the guy who was causing all the trouble and I am having a great time now! MindSoothe helped me through it, THANK YOU!!”

— Linda S., USA

“I had been experiencing social nervousness that was affecting my social life and work. After taking MindSoothe for just one week, I feel great and am able to feel relaxed in social situations that I would otherwise want to avoid. No side effects! I am pleasantly surprised!”

—Michelle, NY, USA

To learn more click here => MindSoothe

If it hurts we can help!
James Dean @ ItHurts.com

ItHurts.com is the premier health & wellness company that provides a community where people can talk to each other about their pain and share ideas that help you relieve and eliminate your pain.

Admin
Admin

https://ithurts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum