ithurts.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headache and Migraine Relief - A Holistic Approach - Review

Go down

Headache and Migraine Relief - A Holistic Approach - Review Empty Headache and Migraine Relief - A Holistic Approach - Review

Post  Admin Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:03 pm

By Holistic Specifics

SOLUTIONS that ELIMINATE your Headache and Migraine Pain!
Here are the three main areas we cover in the DVD:

1) A HOLISTIC APPROACH to Healing –
Going beyond pills and pain killers. Our path takes you to the source, so you can eliminate the problem. Why pay $200 or more for prescription drugs and OTC's?

2) SOLUTIONS FROM PEOPLE Who've Been There –
Many solutions revealed in this video come from former sufferers, with practical knowledge that doctors are not taught in medical school.

3) PROVEN SECRETS to Relieve Headaches, Promoting Health & Wellness –
Discover the hidden triggers that may be keeping you from living a balanced, pain-free life.

EASY 3-STEP PROCESS, STOP AND START AT YOUR OWN PACE, OVER 2 HOURS OF INVALUABLE INFORMATION.
Our DVD shows you examples and solutions that, when applied properly, provide the ultimate cure for headaches. You can't keep doing the same things and expect different results.

Our proven program is the equivalent of having a qualified Doctor in your own living room, making a house call 24/7.
Our program promotes getting off of drugs and implementing natural, effective solutions.
Just think of how many hours you would gain over the next 12 months alone if you could live headache-free.
365 Day Money Back Guarantee : Double Your Money Back!
Note: Practice the principles revealed on our DVD for a year, and if you don't get results, we'll double your money back!

Click Here to Buy DVD

“After watching the DVD, I was able to utilize the circulatory breath to circumvent a headache that was just beginning to develop.”
– Karen Eagleton, Small Business Owner / Printer

“Your DVD got me to breathing much more effectively. I now purposely take a few moments throughout the day and practice your 3-step breathing process to relieve stress.”
– Karan Osborne, Instant Imprints

“Education is so key to getting well. Your video provided everything I needed. I love the information in your video.” – Julie McPherson, Homemaker

To learn more go to => Holistic Specifics - Headache and Migraine Relief

If it hurts we can help!
James Dean @ ItHurts.com

ItHurts.com is the premier health & wellness company that provides a community where people can talk to each other about their pain and share ideas that help you relieve and eliminate your pain.

Admin
Admin

https://ithurts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down